Wednesday, July 10, 2013

About Me


How I became a Knitter Extraordinaire!
My Granny taught me to crochet when I was very young. I loved it! I did it off and on for many years. I had always wanted to learn to knit but no one in my family knew how, and I didn't know anyone that knitted and, therefore I didn't have anyone to teach me. In November 2009 I decided that I was going to find a way to learn to knit! I went to the library and checked out how to knit books, pattern books, and watched many many youtube videos! Youtube is one of the greatest online tools out there!!! Who knew you could learn to knit using youtube!!! Since then I have found websites like Ravelry that have a great community of both knitters and crocheters and have found my love of knitting come alive.  I learned about etsy through my oldest daughter. After becoming a member for some time I decided that I too would love to have an etsy shop to share my love of knitted things with others! I love to make and give knitted gifts to my family and friends.  I have often been told that I should sell my knitted things. So, one day, I decided to open an etsy shop and DeliKnits was born! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment